DPS Sector - 84

Credits

CREDITS
BLOG TITLE: CYBER SAFETY/ VISUALIZATION/ SECURITY.  
PRODUCER: ARYAN KATARIA.
DIRECTOR: DPS - 84.
DISTRIBUTOR: KUSUM MAM.
SUPPORTING TEAM: KUSUM MAM, THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL AND MY PARENTS.


SPECIAL CREDITS
A special thanks to google for all the technical information support.
A special thanks to blogger.com for providing a platform to make blogs.
A special thanks to pixabay image gallery for providing all blog related images.
And a very thanks to you all for being a nice observer and a guest to our blog.

MY GOAL AS A IT STUDENT
                                                                           I would also like to thank our HM [HEAD MINISTER] mam and our School Principal for giving me a opportunity to be in the IT committee and thank you Kusum mam for showing me a way to provide people with interesting information, facts, news and security programs. I hope that you will support us in every way and inform and share this blog to everyone around you so that we can have a better future for us tomorrow in the technical field.
My goal as a student of grade eight in DPS sector- 84 is to solemnly agree upon the opportunities that are given to me and also build the tech culture in DPS- 84 that will take the school to new heights. I will passionately take my responsibilities and revolutionize our school for a better cause. I will give my best and never give up in every technical field that I choose from my school.

OUR GOALS AS A VIEWER 
I agree upon the fact that good people talk and great people act and speaking of this in consideration I want all of us to not only share, observe or influence but to also take actions towards what we are saying and presenting to you. Also, other than the news, inventions, gaming effects, threats etc, we want you to take a view and act on our cyber security posts. These are the posts which provide you with security protection in the cyber world. Please never forget to do act upon our resolutions and opinions because we think the best for you and never forget to comment for any issues or topics that you want us to discus, tell, implement, provide and act upon. Thank You For Giving Your Precious Time.
       


  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.